You do not have the icon to add Teams connectivity to your Outlook appointments (see below).
1. Open the Teams Client application
- Start > Type the word Teams > Press enter
2. Click your profile picture in the upper right corner
3. Click the button: Check for Updates
Look close for Messages in Teams
Note: Teams will display a few messages to you to let you know when the updates are complete.
4. Close Outlook
5. Reopen Outlook
6. Create a new appointment and the Teams connectivity button will be there. …. </Boom>
Note: a full computer reboot may be needed if you have not installed windows updates in a while.